Skilled. Helping. Caring.
If you enjoy caring for others, being a Medical Assistant can be an incredibly rewarding career. The Fox College Medical Assisting program is known for training Medical Assistants who are well prepared, with solid clinical and administrative skills. With Fox College's 10-16 month Medical Assistant programs, you will:
- Learn clinical procedures like performing injections, administering medications and running medical lab tests
- Understand administrative procedures, like filing medical records, managing and scheduling patients, and maintaining medical records using office systems
- Have access to the equipment found in hospitals and physicians' offices
- Get plenty of one-on-one access to faculty who want you to succeed
- Complete an 8-week externship
- Be eligible to take the Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) exam that is offered by the American Association of Medical Assistants and the Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) examination offered by American Medical Technologists (AMT)
We encourage you to visit us and learn why our Medical Assisting graduates Finish First!