Financial Aid Planning Partners.
At Fox College, you and your family work individually with a representative to develop a personalized financial plan to cover the costs of investing in your education.
There are several types of financial aid programs available for those who qualify:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Illinois Monetary Award Program Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants
- Federal Direct Subsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans (Parent Loans)
- Alternative and Personal Loans
- School Payment Plans
In addition, Fox is approved for the training of veterans. Various governmental agencies have also sponsored students at Fox College.
Each type of financial aid program has its own criteria and rules. Awards can vary based on each person's and each family's situation and some programs require applying by a deadline. Your representative can guide you through the process of applying for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and will work with you to help optimize your financial aid plan.
As long as you stay enrolled full-time at Fox College, tuition rates are set at the time you start and will never go up from semester to semester.