Fox College - Bedford Park, IL
Complaint Procedures

If a student has a problem regarding a specific course, instructor, or decision, the student should first seek to discuss it with the instructor or staff member involved.

If the problem is not resolved and the problem involves an academic matter, the student should request a meeting with the Chief Academic Officer.
If the problem is not an academic matter, the student should request a meeting with the appropriate department director or the Chief Administrative Officer.
If problems are not resolved through discussion with staff, faculty, or directors, a complaint can be made in writing to the President of Fox College. Written complaints can be mailed or left at the front desk of either campus. Students may also submit complaints online via the form below. All complaints submitted in writing or via the web will be reviewed and responded to within 10 business days.  If the name and contact information are left blank the complaint will be reviewed and logged. 
Students with other issues that are not resolved in this manner may contact the Illinois Board of Higher Education. Please visit for contact information.

State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA)

Illinois is currently a SARA (State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement) state. SARA is a voluntary agreement among its member states and U.S. territories that establishes comparable national standards for interstate offering of postsecondary distance-education courses, out-of-state field experiences and out-of-state learning placements. Current authorized SARA member states include all U.S. States and Territories excluding California.

NC-SARA Information can be found at

Complaint Procedures

If you are a distance education student, which includes out-of-state clinical placements and out-of-state learning placements, you must first follow the Fox College Complaint Procedures as outlined above.  If you are not satisfied with the outcome of that process, the complaint may be made to the Illinois SARA Portal Entity (  Although students may choose to work through their own state's SARA office for complaint resolution, the SARA office of the state where the provider is located is responsible for staffing the investigation and complaint resolution. State portal agencies contact information may be found at



Are you human? What are the last 3 letters in Chicago?

Please check out our privacy policy.