Giving You an Edge.
Our goal in Career Services is to place our students not just in any jobs, but in the right jobs to start their careers. We offer individual attention and want to help you make the most of your unique abilities. We also have a network of repeat employers who turn to Fox College for their hiring needs.
Our career services assistance begins before graduation. As you approach your graduation day, you will be coached one-on-one to prepare for the transition from student to professional. Expect us to help you as needed by:
- Hosting mock interviews to practice answering those tricky questions.
- Assisting with creating a resume that stands out.
- Identifying potential employment opportunities and helping to set up interviews.
- Polishing your negotiating skills once you get the job offer.
- Following up with employers regarding salary negotiations.
The powerful combination of our career-focused training, our professionalism skills training, and our network of employers gives you an edge when it comes to finding your first career job.
After you graduate, career services assistance may continue to help you secure new employment opportunities, update your resume, and practice interviewing! Best of all, these services are at no additional cost to recent graduates and alumni.
To find out more about our career services assistance, schedule a visit to see us!